Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

So we have had a few complaints by some of our friends that our blog is not updated enough, so here is a little update.


A couple weeks ago we decided to take advantage of the hot weather and we bought a little kid pool for Brody. Brandon decided to join him and they both went for a dip, which ultimately turned into a skinny dipping party as Brody's pants kept falling down. Pardon the baby bum, I thought it was cute.


Above is proof that I can never get work done, really. He just figured out yesterday how to turn the computer off...on...off...on. Dang it!


Brody sneaking in the bathroom and rolling all the toilet paper off the roll, this was a brand new roll by the way. I was going to stop him, but then I just gave in and ran to get the camera. He loved it.

...and these last pictures are just for fun.

3 comments:

Angie Startin said...

Yeah!!! An update!!!! I love all of the pictures. You are officially in the hard part with Brody. Not to depress you, but Cole is still in it :) Drives me crazy. I hope he is out of everything by the time Emma starts getting into everything or I might just loose my mind. You look REALLY great, by the way.

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Times flies. We need to go to lunch sometime.

Chase and Nichole said...

Hey girl! Love little Brody! Good job on going to get the camera to capture the moment of his toilet paper unrolling! Way to live in the moment and not get all freaked out about it! So Im gonna call you sooon and plan a time for you, Brandon and Brody to come over!